Dengue patrol smkdmpr2 - creative performance at RISDA office Tanah Merah

Creative performance at RISDA office Tanah Merah
 

When I was told that I had been nominated for leader of Choral Speaking in conjunction Dengue Patrol Contest  I was, naturally, overjoyed. Many people told me that it was an excellent opportunity and would aid me in later life. Although I agree with this and acknowledge the fact that I would benefit immensely from it, this is not the reason why I initially aspired to this post. Despite the protestations that seem to accompany anything related to school, I have come to realize that we are extremely privileged to receive a brilliant education and have many people to thank. I believe that we should. One of my wonderful experience is when my  patrol squad had the opportunity performing in front of all the staff and the officers of RISDA 

Venue : in front of  RISDA building - RISDA district office Tanah Merah
Date   : 24th August 2016

Community involved - Risda staff - 35
SMKDMPR2  DENGUE PATROL SQUAD – 31
Photographer - 2
SMKDMPR2  DENGUE PATROL TEACHERS - 1



14 comments: