Dengue Patrol smkdmpr2 - Our experiences performing Choral Speaking - 'Dengue mosquito please go away' -at RISDA district office

Our experiences performing Choral Speaking - 'Dengue mosquito please go away' -at RISDA district office

I am happy to share my feelings on the Dengue patrol contest 2016. When I interpreted it, I imagined myself being the mosquito in the choral speaking who was very furious and outspoken. I felt a bit anxious when I stepped onto the stage, so I took a deep breath to relax myself and kept smiling.  I want to thank my parents for supporting me and practicing the choral speaking with me patiently. 
Lydia 


This year, the poem was called " Dengue mosquito please go away”. The team members put in a lot of effort to deliver the poem in a lively way with plenty of variations in their voices. With the help of our teacher, we succeeded in doing that. The Choral speaking team was neither nervous nor shy while performing, as each one of the members had the support of their fellow team members. I would like to thank all the Choral Speaking Team members for their hard work and co-operation. I would like to thank the teachers as well, for all the support and help they have given to the team. To me, it is really worth joining the English Choral Speaking Team as I have a lot of opportunities to enhance my teamwork and leadership skills.
Munir Mashadi
The Best Day Of Life: Dengue mosquito please go away
Melody of the song    was flying in the sky. That day was meaningful for all form 2 students. Yes, it was our best performing day ever. 
Before the ceremony start, we played together, ate together, sang together and of course we took photos with each other. I had involved actively in the class performances and enjoyed very well. It is really fun to have such a nice gathering before we perform at RISDA district office 
Yet, I got a lot of unforgettable memories at RISDA. Thank you MR SANOFI for giving me this opportunity in this Dengue Patrol Contest, I will appreciate those moments when together with my  friends and teachers. We are just so closed to each other and shared every good matter together. The scene of the choral speaking at RISDA will  always appears in my mind. I will keep all the memories of the best day in my heart forever as it is priceless.

Muhaimin Mazlan



2 comments: