Dengue patrol smkdmpr2 - creative performance - at Pasar Tani


Creative choral speaking performance at Pasar Tani Tanah Merah
on Friday 19th August 2016

















I enjoyed performing in front of  audiences. Everyone gathered at The BIGGEST PASAR TANI in Tanah Merah.  I walked out with my choral speaking group to perform a song relating aedes dan dengue fever. Being a form two student and performing within my own school team, made it comfortable for me to perform confidently in front of the whole residences of Tanah Merah. 

Venue : in the midst of the biggest and the busiest Pasar Tani  in Tanah Merah
Date   : 25th August 2016

Community involved - more  than 1000 residences of Tanah Merah
SMKDMPR2  DENGUE PATROL SQUAD – 31

Fotographer - 2
SMKDMPR2  DENGUE PATROL TEACHERS - 1

2 comments: