Dengue patrol smkdmpr2 - thank you, thank you very much Mr SANOFI


Killing mosquito at Abdul Aziz mosque in Tanah Merah


Many think that community service is just something you are forced to do for school. To me, community service is a way of giving back. I like making people feel as though they matter, and it gives me a warm feeling at the end of the day because I feel I have made a difference. I grow as a person each time I do community service. Some people do community service because they have to, but I do it because I want to do it. These volunteering experiences further opened my eyes to the needs of my community and the many opportunities to serve by volunteering

venue ; Abdul Aziz mosque
Students involved :31 students , 1 photographer 

“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” ― Mahatma Gandhi




3 comments: