Dengue patrol smkdmpr2 -My experiences doing community services to fight against dengue

My experiences doing community  services to fight against dengue


People’s lives are changed every day by their actions and experiences. This past few days, I participated in a community service project, an experience that opened my eyes in many ways. I was a volunteer with the Dengue Patrol SMKDMPR2. In my time as a volunteer at outside school, I was able to meet villagers and staff of Health Department in Tanah Merah District  and learn about their life experiences. Listening to all of their stories has made me truly appreciate everything which I have. 

One experience that I will always remember is the day I was running errands and had the opportunity to meet a very special person. She was a sweet woman who was originally from Kampung Kusial. We were having a friendly conversation when she asked me about why I chose to do community service at the village. I explained to her about our school project under the dengue patrol project. We got to talking about the spread of dengue in our country. In our conversation I learned  a lot about dengue. This made me realize how truly fortunate I am to be in this project and being able to meet people and getting to know them. . 

At the beginning of this volunteer experience, I walked in hopeful that I would gain some knowledge about the different methods to fight against dengue, but I got so much more than that. I learned that community service is about making an impact in the lives of other members who share my community. 

At the end of volunteer services I have decided on a major, I am now striving to become a physician’s assistant. In this position, not only do I get to care for patients with dengue, but I am presented with the opportunity to change their lives. I will be able to see firsthand the diversity of cultures from around the district. It allows me to step back and speak to these people. This community service opportunity has opened my eyes to the different values of other cultures. When the woman told me she was very proud of me, it brought tears to my eyes to see how genuinely happy she was for me. 

I am most appreciative for the opportunity to provide community service to fight against dengue because it has given me the opportunity to achieve a more profound understanding of my community and the world we all share






22 comments:

  1. Pretty good....Keep It Up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Teruskan usahaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job gais.. keep it up πŸ’ͺ

    ReplyDelete
  4. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘☺πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good workπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. tahniah kepada adik2, teruskan usha murni anda...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good comitment... Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations.. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck...keep it up Muneer Mashadi...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck...keep it up Muneer Mashadi...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck, keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job muneer mashadi and the gang

    ReplyDelete