Dengue patrol smkdmpr2 - Gotong royong at Taman Ibnu Sinna 20th august 2016

Gotong royong at Taman Ibnu Sinna   20th august 2016

My community service experience was great. I learned many new things that I can use not only in the classroom but also in life. The people I had the opportunity to work with were very generous with their time and talents. They helped me to gain insight into what I want to do with my life. Once I was settled in at my new assignment as a dengue patrol squad, me and my friends began my hunt for a place to volunteer. Volunteering had been a part of my life for as long as I could remember; therefore finding a new place to volunteer with was important to me. It would not only provide me with the opportunity to meet people, but to fill some of my down time, now that I was in a new place. Volunteering isn’t as bad as some think, it provides you the opportunity to do things you enjoy, meet new people, and possibly will change your life,

    

Well, when I was a child, my grandparents always told me that children are the future of our world. A child needs to be shown how much they are able to achieve. A child not shown that will never blossom into the beautiful flower which they are meant to be. That is why I chose to volunteer at my dengue patrol  school project. I wanted to live the words that my grandparents told me, the words that would make a difference in my future. I was handpicked by the principal and the teacher to be part of the school dengue patrol team.

2 comments: